Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Long Weekend...

I'm trying to establish regular readers, so going two-plus days without something new to read on this site is not something I intend to do very often. But this has been a long weekend, with scarce moments to write a lengthy new post.

My wife, Carrie, is in graduate school, so if she needs the computer to work on a paper, or do some research, it certainly trumps my reasons for being on here. I will attempt to get something -- a look at the Royals' shortstop candidates -- written, either late tonight, or sometime tomorrow morning.

Until then, take a minute to sit back, close your eyes, and envision the scene, the sounds, and the celebration, when the Royals clinch their first playoff appearance since 1985...

I tend to do that fairly often. It relaxes me...

Go Royals!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?